Friday, June 17, 2011

Did You Know?

If you are a regular reader of my blog, did you know that you are missing half the conversation? My blog has numerous ways to get to you, but several times a week (often daily) I post articles, videos and links of interest on my Facebook fan page. Some of the resulting conversations are fascinating. I would love for you to join in the conversation there if you haven't already!

Click the Facebook icon to the right and "like" Witch Mom on Facebook to join the conversation!






This includes readers who get the blog delivered to them through Twitter, Google Reader, Networked Blogs, email delivery or RSS delivery through Feedburner, Blog Frog, Offbeat Mama, or Pagan Writers Community.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but moderated. Please be respectful when leaving a comment.