Friday, August 20, 2010

Ask Me Anything!

Those of you who have been following the blog from the beginning may have noticed a new feature over there on the right column under "About Witch Mom". It's a box that says, "Ask me anything".

I mean it! This is your opportunity to ask me things about witchcraft, my personal practice, my parenting style, my opinions on things, grad school (UU seminary), Pagan Playdate, anything, really.

You can ask as your logged in personality, or anonymously. (Weirdos and would be harassers, take note- I can easily get your IP address with a simple request, so please don't waste your time or mine, okay?)
While I cannot promise to answer all in blog format or in personal email, I do promise to read everything. So go ahead... ask me anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome but moderated. Please be respectful when leaving a comment.